Monday, December 10, 2012

14 Days

Woke up with a headache this morning. I'm currently administering a careful treatment of coffee and internet.

 The headache better go away, because I have lots of plans for this week. This coming Saturday is tree-day, so I've just GOT to get some cleaning and some baking done.

 The highlight of my week is going to be Tuesday evening: a few laughs at the pub with some friends from my daughter's barn. I'm going to have a big-ass cheesy burger, salty fries, and at least two pints...even if payday is not until Friday. Buuurp!

2 comments:

Dave Hingsburger said...

You have one of those pints for us. Friends from the barn ... perfect for a decendant of the Barnes family.

Kate said...

Hey, I had one of those headaches today. Weather, I always blame it on.

Have fun at the pub!