Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Yesterday

The last few days we have enjoyed intermittent - very intermittent - sunshine. It's not enough to really warm things up, and the hailstorms punctuating the afternoon kept the air downright chilly, but it's enough to make me think there's hope yet.


I bought this pulsatilla plant several years ago - five, maybe? - and would love to find more one day. I haven't seen any for sale since, though I haven't looked too hard. I kept thinking it might spread, or self-seed, or something. (It hasn't.)

School is nearly finished for the year. We have two weeks or so left. The lightning-swift passage of time never ceases to amaze and unnerve me.

2 comments:

kate said...

Yes. That last sentence. Oh yes.

Annalea said...

I'm with Kate.

". . . amaze and unnerve . . ."

Bang on, that.